Saturday, November 22, 2008

I give up!

You win Gretchen! It doesn't matter what we do or say we can't seem to keep you out of Natalie's bed. You love running into her room once you hear the she is awake. "Natalie wake!" You throw the door open, turn on the light and before I can say "don't get in Natalie's bed" you have already climb in! Natalie thinks it is the funniest thing ever, which doesn't help. You just love being in that bed with or without Natalie. If it ever gets to quite upstairs I know just where to find you. All I have to do is listen for the fake snoring. I open the door and through a few giggles you manage to keep snoring with your eyes clinched real tight. You and Natalie are quite the pair. I'll let you win this one just because you are both so cute together!

No comments: