Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Caulk's at the Rock House. The "Rock House" is a house owned by my dad's company. This place is great. The house is nestled back in the trees with a man-made stream in the front yard. There is an outdoor fireplace that is amazing. Dad brings the skeet machine and the guys shoot all afternoon while the kids play and we sit in front of the fire. Dad also got us three 4-wheelers and a kabota(basically an enclosed 4-wheeler). The kids have so much fun running around and riding 4-wheelers. It really is a neat place. We had tons of great food and even more fun.

Greg takes aim at some moving targets. Nana was analyzing the guys shooting skills and said that Greg shot better from the left then the right. I'm not sure what that means but I think she was right.

Aunt Ashley loves hanging out with the girls. She doesn't get much girl time living in a house full of boys.

I love this picture. I look up and the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is on and I hear Gretchen yelling at Santa. "Hi Santa, HO HO HO, Santa, Hi Santa, Mommy it's Santa!" She loves the big guy. At dinner she always puts her napkin round her face and says HO HO HO!

My girls are so blessed to have three great-grandmothers still living. Nana got to spend Thanksgiving with us and the girls just love her. She has always been a huge part of my life and now I loving sharing her with my kids.

Ride! Granddad is such a sucker for a pretty face. All Natalie wanted to do was ride. She would go up to eveyone and say "ride!" Being the baby she pretty much has everyone eating out of the palm of her hand.


No comments: