Friday, December 5, 2008

Family Favorite

Christmas around our house isn't complete with out a little "Christmas Vacation." This movie is such a classic. As soon as Thanksgiving is over the quotes come out. Greg has the movie completely memorized. I love watching it with him. The way he laughs at all the funny parts we have seen a millions times is priceless. Emily has the same laugh as her dad and when the two of them get going it has hard to get them calmed down. We started of the Christmas movie watching frenzy this year with our favorite, complete with popcorn, pillows and blankets. Here is a list of our other must see favorites during the holidays.


*A Christmas Story
*Home Alone 1 & 2
*Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3
*Elf
*Polar Express
*White Christmas (which I still don't have on DVD)

The girls snuggle in for movie night!

I got this great popcorn bowl in the Chicago airport at the Garrett Popcorn Shop. You just can't have movie night without popcorn with extra butter!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love Xmas Vacation! But I think my all time favorite is White CHristmas. Happy Holidays to all of the Garretts.

Laura said...

Oh we love the movie Christmas Vacation! We just crack up...I need to pull it out tomorrow and get a few watches in this week!

Merry Christmas!