Monday, October 27, 2008

Gretchen Wrote a G!!!

With Gretchen the littlest things can mean the most. Tonight as I was putting her to bed I noticed her art board was full. As I looked closer I saw four pieces of paper with Gs on them. I asked her if she did this and in the proudest little voice she said "yeah!" I couldn't believe my eyes. All on her own she tried to write her name and felt like it was worthy to go in the wall. We high-fived like crazy and ran to get Daddy so he could see. He was just as proud of her as I was. Fighting back tears I ran to get the camera to capture this amazing moment and major accomplishment. One letter down, seven more to go!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome Gretchy!!!

Laura said...

I love the look on her face! You can tell she is so proud of herself! And for good reason! Way to go sweet girl!